The Finnish Economic History Association
The Finnish Economic History Association was founded in 1952.
The purpose of the association is to promote and popularise Finnish research in economic history, social history and historical-geographical studies. Membership is open to all who have interests in economic history.
Among the activities of the association are:
- to publish Scandinavian Economic History Review with other Nordic countries
- to participate in the activities of the International Economic History Association, which organises The World Economic History Congress every three to four years.
- to contribute to the annual program of the Finnish Doctoral School of History
- to organise lectures and meetings on current topics of economic and social history
- to supervise teaching and research interests of teachers, researchers and students of economic history
To become a member, please contact Maiju Wuokko (toiminnanjohtaja (at) taloushistoriallinenyhdistys.fi). The membership fee is €20 (students €10).